Belong (formerly: Sex, Drugs, and Rock-n-Roll) 2016 Leadership
Dr. Vance Rains
- Senior Pastor at Ortega UMC in Jacksonville, FL
- Masters of Divinity Duke Divinity School
- Doctor of Ministry in Preaching and Church Leadership at Asbury Theological Seminary
- Former Pastor of the Wesley Foundation at Florida State University for 11 years
- Founder of Merrill Frailey Life and Family Coaching
- Mother of five children ranging from 13-30 years of age and is now a grandmother for the first time
- Received her life coaching accreditation from CTA, Coach Training Alliance, and ICF Accredited Institution.
- Serving in ministry for over 20 years, Merrill’s experiences are vast, including time as a Youth Director.
- With faith and humor Merrill will challenge you to GET UP from the place where you fell and MOVE. Move forward into the abundant life God has in store for you and choose JOY daily!
- Director of Youth and Education Ministries at Coronado Community UMC
- Clinical Social Worker (MSW) at New Smyrna Beach Counseling Center
- Bachelor degree in Sociology, Family Development and a minor in Religion at Appalachian State University
- Master of Arts in Youth Ministry from Asbury Theological Seminary, Orlando
- Master of Social Work from the University of Central Florida.
- Emily has been married for 11 years and is most recently enjoying a new adventure in parenthood.
Dr. Charley Reeb
- Senior Pastor at Pasadena Community Church.
- Masters of Divinity from Candler School of Theology at Emory University
- Doctor of Ministry from Columbia Theological Seminary